Los Angeles 1st Annual FAST PITCH Competition
ABOUT THE FAST PITCH COMPETITION
Kids Expo & Raising A Mogul 1st Annual Fast Pitch Competition is exclusively for children, youth, and teens building businesses with high-growth potential, based in the USA. In order to participate in the Fast Pitch Competition, a formal application must be submitted online with the requested supporting documentation between March 11th and March 25th, 2019.
PRIZE PACKAGES: Cash prizes + More will be awarded
- Top 21 companies receive participation certificate
- Professional Business 101, Presentation & Pitch Training valued at $1,000 dollars.
TOP 3 FINALISTS
- Opportunity to attend RAM Tank for constructive feedback
- Meet & Greet & Photo Op with Entrepreneur Panel Judges
- 1st Place winner will receive a 1 -year Raising A Mogul Society Membership (Valued at $1200)
- 2nd Place winner will receive a 6-month Raising A Mogul Society Membership
- 3rd Place winner receive a 3-month Raising A Mogul Society Membership
QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPLYING:
- Founder/CEO must be a child owned business between the ages of 5-18 within the United States.
- Must attend in-person to present in Los Angeles at the Kids Expo & Raising A Mogul Fast Pitch Event* (held during Kids Expo California on April 27-28, 2019 at the Los Angeles Convention Center 1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA).
- Must have earned a minimum of $500 or more in revenue within the past 6 months.
- Must be a registered business within your county or state of current residence.
IMPORTANT 2019 DATES
March 11th – Application opening date
March 25th – Application deadline date
April 1st – Applicants notified of status from Round 1 Judging.
Top 21 Companies advance to Round 2.
April 28th – Applicants notified of status from Round 2 Judging.
Top 3 companies advance to Round 3 (Fast Pitch).
April 28th – Top 3 companies pitch on-stage to our junior judges, to compete for cash awards and professional services.
The event takes place at “PLUG IN”.
You must be able to attend this event in person if you advance to the second round
HOW TO APPLY:
REQUIRED INFORMATION & SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
· Video Submission – Submit a 1-minute maximum video as an unlisted YouTube link. Please make sure your Pitch Video Submission explains your product/service and why your customer would want or need this:
- General Company information (date founded, brief/detailed summaries).
- What are the most important points we need to know?
- Tell us about your team.
- What is your value proposition?
- Who are your competitors and how do you differentiate?
- What is the size of the market you are going after?
- How will you use your winnings to expand or grow your business?
NOTE: The judges rely heavily on your Pitch Video to evaluate your company. Don’t forget to smile and show your passion for the business.
FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS needed upon finalist selection
We do not need a lot of detail, but we do want to see the following:
- Excel spreadsheet/PDF that includes historical numbers.
- Proof of County or State Business Registration.
- Revenue breakdown adding up to $500 within the last 6 months.
For questions and updates please join the community on Facebook here. For technical support or other inquiries please email email@example.com.